PDA

View Full Version : Over sink storage?

thatdjguy
07-17-2015, 12:40 PM
What's everybody use for over the kitchen sink/under upper cab storage? I set off today to find a simple shelf the can be mounted under the cab, above the sink to hold foils, wraps, and sandwich bags. Nothing big--maybe 6 inches across and 2 inches worth of clearance so I could keep those things nice and reachable without taking up space in a drawer. Bed bath and beyond, marshalls, ross, walmart...nothing. Surely others have used the space under the cab to store these things, no?

hankpage
07-17-2015, 12:59 PM
That all depends on the model trailer you have ..... We have a window behind our sink. No place for a shelf. :confused:

thatdjguy
07-17-2015, 02:04 PM
I dont want to put a shelf there...we have a window right in front of the window. I want to mount something under the cab above...something that hangs down, maybe 3 inches to slide foils and wraps in...maybe I'm not doing a good job explaining!

Festus2
07-17-2015, 02:50 PM
There is quite a wide selection of wire shelving and supports that is available in most big box stores. They do have "baskets" or trays that you screw into the overhead cabinet and they provide an open storage space for small items that you can "shove" into the opening.

(You must be having a bad day.......you said you "have a window right in front of the window"...... just kidding)