PDA

View Full Version : Priceless looks...

vampress_me
07-08-2015, 08:56 PM
So, at supper hubby asked if I had made up my mind on camping this weekend or not (there may be storms so I was undecided). Kids were all ears and interested until I mentioned it would be tent camping since the truck can't have any more miles put on it until our new truck gets here. One child gets excited, other child looks horrified. He hates outhouses. The look on his face was totally priceless when he figured out what tent camping would mean. And now, unless they predict with more certainty that the thunderstorms are going to hit, I think we have to go just to make a point. I feel I might be a tad bit evil. Hehehe...

notanlines
07-09-2015, 03:00 AM
A woman after my own heart.....:D

GaryWT
07-09-2015, 04:52 AM
Why would tent camping mean outhouses. If you go to a federal campground then yes, pit toilets but most state parks and private campgrounds have nice bathrooms and shower houses.

vampress_me
07-09-2015, 01:42 PM
Why would tent camping mean outhouses. If you go to a federal campground then yes, pit toilets but most state parks and private campgrounds have nice bathrooms and shower houses.

The campground we love to go to only has outhouses, no bathing facilities. It's a small campground by a creek, with awesome people there. And, best of all in MN, no mosquitos!