PDA

View Full Version : Noggin Knocker - Really Keystone?

binfordtools
07-08-2015, 03:08 PM
This really makes you wonder. There is clearly padding (brown color) above the door. My assumption is that this is there to protect your melon when you walk outside. For a 6'5" guy like me, I appreciate little touches like that.

However…

Directly below the padding, is a metal door frame (black color) that I constantly hit my head on! Why the crap would you put a metal door frame on the outside of the padding???

RSD559
07-08-2015, 03:42 PM
The padding isn't to protect your head, it's just something pretty to cover the seam. RVs are made for jockeys and old submariners, in a lot of cases. And skinny ones at that.

JRTJH
07-08-2015, 04:00 PM
The padding isn't to protect your head, it's just something pretty to cover the seam. RVs are made for jockeys and old submariners, in a lot of cases. And skinny ones at that.

Skinny ones with small butts: http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=22944

:p

thatdjguy
07-08-2015, 04:31 PM
sweet, I've gone viral!

GaryWT
07-08-2015, 04:58 PM
Decoration not protection, need the door frame for the door...

binfordtools
07-08-2015, 07:09 PM

Ha...fooled me! I'm use to padded rooms, thought that was for my massive head. Stupid common sense, padding above a short door - what the heck was I thinking?

JRTJH
07-08-2015, 07:27 PM
Heck, "feel privileged"... At least they put your EXIT sign where you could see it. Mine is behind the padded bolster.... Hmmmm maybe that's a good thing? LOL

flybouy
07-09-2015, 02:25 AM
Heck, "feel privileged"... At least they put your EXIT sign where you could see it. Mine is behind the padded bolster.... Hmmmm maybe that's a good thing? LOL

Only thing worse than a designer gone wild with their box of crayons are the legal team and their $300 pens. Unless you were blindfolded, kidnapped and held captive, why would you need an exit sign? Must be the same person that's responsible for the seat belt instructions during the safety speech that airlines give. They should say " If you have been comatose since JFK was president and just awoke up, then please raise your hand so we can show you the greatest technical advancement since the transistor radio ....the seat belt" :banghead:

IMASAP
07-09-2015, 01:53 PM
Only thing worse than a designer gone wild with their box of crayons are the legal team and their $300 pens. Unless you were blindfolded, kidnapped and held captive, why would you need an exit sign? Must be the same person that's responsible for the seat belt instructions during the safety speech that airlines give. They should say " If you have been comatose since JFK was president and just awoke up, then please raise your hand so we can show you the greatest technical advancement since the transistor radio ....the seat belt" :banghead:

Someone has invented a transistor radio ?? :confused:

Pull Toy
07-09-2015, 02:46 PM
"Directly below the padding, is a metal door frame (black color) that I constantly hit my head on! Why the crap would you put a metal door frame on the outside of the padding???"

It hides the old (read that "brownish") bloodstains???

Been there too!