PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the outback 302fbh?

Lrdchaos
06-30-2015, 06:10 PM
The wife and I have narrowed down our search. We are looking at the 323bh which is a TT and the 302fbh which is a fifth wheel. Does anyone have any info on the 302fbh, likes/dislikes?

Thanks

KanTC
07-01-2015, 08:34 AM
Unfortunately, nothing since your previous thread last year. :(
http://keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18407

On edit: Doug, at one time there was a (specific) Outback Owners Forum, you might try a Google search to see if it still exists & is active.

Terri, the Chevy co-pilot :)

Old Mustanger
07-02-2015, 10:45 AM
I don't know about the Outback FW but our last unit before getting the Cougar was an Outback TT that we were very pleased with. Only reason we changed was it was a little cramped with 2 adults, 2 Huskies and 2 grandkids now an then.:)

therink
07-02-2015, 04:44 PM
I have a Outback Sydney edition 340fbh (2013). I bought it new and love it. I take good care of it. I have had a couple small issues but nothing out of the ordinary. I also had a 2010 Outback Sydney 329fbh.
Bottom line is I feel they both have been decent quality for the price point.
The only things I don't like is that I have a step up or 2 floor levels inside the front bedroom.
(aside from the two steps to go up into hallway from living room). Sort of annoying. The next rig I get will have a full 12" drop frame to provide larger garage storage and full profile front bedroom.