PDA

View Full Version : New Hideout 28BHS for static camp

blue_ridge_camper
06-28-2015, 04:01 AM
Helloow the camp!

My wife and I just got a new 2015 Hideout to place under a wooden pavilion on our hundred acres in the mountains of West Virginia. We are new to RV'ing and very excited.

We have electric and will soon have a well. I will be using a macerating pump to remove our waste via a portable tank in the back of my truck. This will be mostly a weekend getaway, although I will be living out there for hunting season.

Our dealer is delivering the RV to our land so we do not have to haul it ourselves, which I doubt I could do with my little Nissan truck.

I am interested in any advice or experience you may have with using a Hideout (or any RV) in a static camp situation. We are just starting out and need all the help we can get!

We're very glad to join this forum and hope to learn as much as we can from those more experienced than ourselves.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

blue_ridge_camper

chuckster57
06-28-2015, 04:23 AM
Welcome to the forum :wlcm:

Congrats on your new home away from home. We have members that park their RV at sites for a season, so they may be better equipped to give you that advise.

Since this section is for "meet and greet", it may be a better idea to ask more specific information in a different section. Once again welcome to the forum, and I hope you get years of enjoyment.