PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a new Full Timer

Me.Bikes.Dogs
03-18-2011, 09:22 PM
Hello Keystone Owners,

I bought a used 2010 Raptor 300MP March 1 and have been full timing since. Sold my house and my business so this is my home. Slept in it the first day I got it and pulled it 1000 miles after 4 days of getting it stocked and ready. Being from Nebraska where we were having 14 degree nights and I had to get the out of there. I'm in Texas now and enjoying 80 degree days.

I have two dogs that are loving it. Ball chasing, swimming and meeting new people and dogs. A Harley I use to relax and an ATV I use to try and break my neck. Since I work with computers and websites I'm able to work from my Raptor or a picnic table out front.

I've had some adventures in my first few weeks on the road but I'm learning fast and loving it!

I'm sure I'll have questions and maybe even a few answers much further down the road. Looking forward to connecting with fellow owners.

Later,
Kent

Flyguy
03-19-2011, 07:47 AM
Hi Kent, Welcome to the forum.

Ron
03-19-2011, 08:16 AM
Welcome Kent:

Congrats on full timing, wish I were there myself. You will find alot of helpful, interesting info here on this site. Take care and Happy Campin

Ron