PDA

View Full Version : Missing raptor patio chairs

Viking4545
06-16-2015, 07:48 PM
Anyone else not get the raptor chairs that were supposed to come with the patio option? Dealer said they're not included on a '16, good thing mine is a '15. He emailed keystone and they said they would mail them right out...that was ten days ago. Hopefully they'll show up soon.

chuckster57
06-16-2015, 07:52 PM
I've seen it take a month to get a part that would fit in a matchbox. It may be a few weeks, but if Keystone said they are "in the mail" they will show up.

If they are being shipped to the dealer, they might show up inside the next unit ordered, and if not they would probably come by truck. I wouldn't worry until about a month passes.

PARAPTOR
06-17-2015, 04:25 AM
Interesting, did not know that they ever included chairs with the patio option. My experience with Keystone and as already stated, they will follow through. How fast is another issue. Some pictures when you get them.

skydiverchuck
06-17-2015, 08:25 AM
Anyone else not get the raptor chairs that were supposed to come with the patio option? Dealer said they're not included on a '16, good thing mine is a '15. He emailed keystone and they said they would mail them right out...that was ten days ago. Hopefully they'll show up soon.

What is the Patio option? I'm picking my 2015 Raptor up in a few hours. The dealer never said anything about chairs..... Thanks

PARAPTOR
06-17-2015, 08:41 AM
What is the Patio option? I'm picking my 2015 Raptor up in a few hours. The dealer never said anything about chairs..... Thanks

You would know if your RAPTOR has the patio option. There are rails attached to the rear ramp. The rear ramp is suspended by cables and the rails flip up to create an enclosed patio. Now as far as supplied chairs there were not offered with the patio option when I bought mine ??

crash
06-17-2015, 10:47 AM
Our model came with the rear patio and side patio options :D:D The dogs really love them both.

skydiverchuck
06-17-2015, 11:20 AM
okay, mine has the patio option,,,, I'll have to ask about the chairs. They didn't mention that to me.

suddensam
06-17-2015, 12:09 PM
My 2015 332TS with patio option came with two chairs. The chairs were in a big box in the pass through storage compartment when I took delivery of the unit. They are a pretty standard quality Lafuma style fold out recliner with "Raptor" embroidered into the head rest pillows.

PARAPTOR
06-17-2015, 12:17 PM
Our model came with the rear patio and side patio options :D:D The dogs really love them both.

Currently parked next to a CYCLONE 4200 with the dual patios, their two dogs just love it!! Maybe need TO rename this patio option combination "REAR PATIO :bdance: AND DOGGIE PARADISE"

skydiverchuck
06-17-2015, 08:29 PM
I picked my Raptor up today and the chairs were in the storage area. They are nice...

Spacetrucker
06-20-2015, 09:20 PM
They do not come with all of the trl. They are order by them self by the dealer as a opp, not with the full rear door and patio set up. Some times dealers get them just to you buy the trl. But most don't get them at all. My 2015 loaded didn't come with it. Dealer said 250.00 for them ..no Thks bad chairs..... Good luck on that deal....

PARAPTOR
06-21-2015, 04:24 AM
Quality improvements continue from included Corn Hole game to Labeled Patio Chairs :eek: Well some orders :confused:

Viking4545
06-21-2015, 03:40 PM
They were on the one we ordered from at the RV show, and we were too we would get them. We'll see.

CJW8
06-25-2015, 09:55 PM
I took delivery of a Raptor 332TS a few days ago and it didn't come with patio chairs.

JRTJH
06-26-2015, 04:09 AM
According to the Keystone website, the Raptor Patio Chairs are included in the Premium Package which is a "standard option" (meaning they all are built with that package) http://www.keystonerv.com/raptor/