PDA

View Full Version : Need help in Search

sandy43
06-10-2015, 03:26 PM
I've been trying to find the refrig mod that was posted a couple years ago by the guy that lived in Denton, TX. He had an Alpine but I think he traded for a Mobile Suite. Anyhow he had detailed wiring instructions for hooking up an additional fan for the coils. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Festus2
06-10-2015, 03:31 PM
I've been trying to find the refrig mod that was posted a couple years ago by the guy that lived in Denton, TX. He had an Alpine but I think he traded for a Mobile Suite. Anyhow he had detailed wiring instructions for hooking up an additional fan for the coils. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

The "guy that lived in Denton, TX" went under the forum user name of "geo". He is still a member so if you look up his user name in the Community section (see Community in the blue bar at the top of the page), go to his profile and click on "Find all posts by geo", you will be able to see all of his posts.

Another way to do this is to look up "geo" in the Search.

Let me know how you make out. If you can't find anything, send me a PM and I will get this info for you.

sandy43
06-10-2015, 03:48 PM
I just searched all of geo's post that was shown (20 pages). I need his post for the first part of 2012.

I did what he originally suggested with the computer fan and it worked great, but the old fan burn out and I'm having trouble wiring the new one in. I have a yellow, black, and red wire out of the new fan and I'm baffeled.

B&T
06-10-2015, 04:26 PM
Possibly this is what you are looking for:

http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3911

sandy43
06-10-2015, 05:47 PM
Yes, this is what I was looking for. Many Thanks

Beerdude41867
06-11-2015, 05:02 PM
Check mod rv.com

Sprinter274
06-14-2015, 04:29 PM
Yes, this is what I was looking for. Many Thanks
This company is great, I just bought parts from them and they have great customer service, prices, and warranty...you can get the parts individually or a kit. This is the switch I got http://rvcoolingunit.com/Fan-switch-set-by-Ambient-temp-of-above-85-degree-P4850272.aspx

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk