PDA

View Full Version : Forum slow to respond

rjsurfer
06-09-2015, 12:21 AM
I have noticed in the last few weeks the forum is slow to respond to commands. I have to click multiple times for the command to respond.

For example if I click on a particular message just once, the browser (Android Chrome), just sits there until I click again, sometimes two or three times.

None of the other forums or web sites I frequent have that issue.

Just curious...

Thanks

Ron

GaryWT
06-09-2015, 02:46 AM
For whatever reason from day to day this and other forums act up either slow, don't open or need the double click. I generally figure it is my wifi. In this world of instant need it can be a pain at times but then I think in reality it is all just for fun.

hankpage
06-09-2015, 05:18 AM
That's funny, my computer responds slowly most mornings so I use Chrome on my phone and it is fine. I think it is a local thing and there isn't any thing we can do about it. JM $.02, Hank

rjsurfer
06-09-2015, 07:13 AM
Some good points, next time it happens I'll try my phones browser. And may even resurrect my laptop and try Explorer.

Ron w.

hankaye
06-19-2015, 12:12 PM
Howdy All;

Same issue with me, only I'm thinking that the latest upgrade of
Firefox has some issues ... this isn't the only site that, for me, is affected.

hankaye

GMcKenzie
06-23-2015, 11:48 AM
Today seemed to be bad for me with it timing out. And it is just this site I am having issues with.

Steve S
06-23-2015, 11:55 AM
They posted on the front of the board that they're having issues with Godaddy and that they're resolving the issues. :)