PDA

View Full Version : SteadyFast Stabilizers

Desert185
06-06-2015, 04:27 PM
Haven't seen much on stabilizers in this forum...even doing a SteadyFast search. After some homework on various options, I decided on this particular brand to stop the side movement and installed them today. Amazing...no more white caps in the morning coffee or PM drinkies.

www.steadyfast.com

Festus2
06-06-2015, 06:24 PM
Amazing...no more white caps in the morning coffee or PM drinkies.
www.steadyfast.com

Now what could possibly be going on in your RV in the morning that would cause "white caps in the coffee"? In your PM drinkies I can understand but surely .......... a couple of your age...... :eek:

I think anyone who has installed Steadyfast Stabilizers has been happy with the results.

Desert185
06-06-2015, 08:48 PM
Now what could possibly be going on in your RV in the morning that would cause "white caps in the coffee"? In your PM drinkies I can understand but surely .......... a couple of your age...... :eek:

I think anyone who has installed Steadyfast Stabilizers has been happy with the results.

High mileage, low maintenance! :bdance: :thumbsup: :D

concours
06-07-2015, 06:41 AM
we installed BAL stabilisers on our 5th wheel 2 years ago, its a great upgrade we tried tripods, wheel chocks etc. the stabilisers are the only thing that really works. If your trailer is long adding the stabilisers to the front and rear works best:)

Dhuhn
06-07-2015, 09:00 AM
I have steadyfast on my 5er would recommend them to anyone.

Desert185
06-07-2015, 09:16 AM
One of the things that really impressed me was that the owner of the company including his personal cellphone number and the offer to call anytime should I have any questions during the install. Price direct included free, two-day FedEx shipping and no tax (outside Kalifornia :thumbsup:). The quality, effectiveness and general attention to detail is impressive. SteadyFast stabilizers should be stock on all trailers, as should wetbolts, good tires and Maxxair vent covers. Going to spend the money, anyway. :)

B-O-B'03
06-07-2015, 10:42 AM
One of the things that really impressed me was that the owner of the company including his personal cellphone number and the offer to call anytime should I have any questions during the install. Price direct included free, two-day FedEx shipping and no tax (outside Kalifornia :thumbsup:). The quality, effectiveness and general attention to detail is impressive. SteadyFast stabilizers should be stock on all trailers, as should wetbolts, good tires and Maxxair vent covers. Going to spend the money, anyway. :)

+1

Very high quality product, fairly simple instal... Huge improvement in the amount of trailer movement.

Highly recommended.

-Brian

Dutch & Di
06-07-2015, 06:29 PM
We have to agree that an aftermarket permanently installed stabilizing system is the only way to go. I'm afraid we're a bit past the white caps stage but still enjoy having no movement. We've been using our stabilizers for almost 10 years. I'm sure you'll continue to love your investment. Hugs, Di

Desert185
06-07-2015, 06:56 PM
LOL. If you're a heavy walker, there's going to be white caps without the stabilizers. Don't read too much into the white cap thing. :)

SkiSmuggs
06-09-2015, 06:02 AM
I installed the front Steadfast stabilizers two years ago and they have worked so well that I have yet to install the rear bar.

Hunter757
06-11-2015, 07:23 AM
We installed ours and never looked back. What a great option, we had to have our rear bracket welded on due to the rear bike slider rack. This was the only draw back but glad we did it. Would recommend them to anyone. :)

byrdr1
06-11-2015, 10:11 AM
Got them too. My son in law was so impressed that he has them on his camper now and he has a 3 year old bouncing boy.. BUt that boy bounces in camper too. HAHA
randy
PS love them and would take them off it I were to get rid of my camper.

audio1der
06-18-2015, 08:18 PM
I wanted them but the price with exchange and shipping was extraordinary, so I made my own. Glad to hear you're so pleased with them.