PDA

View Full Version : New Owner Info

rcosta
03-14-2011, 06:46 PM
Hi, Where can I obtain the Owners Manual for a 2009 Summerland. I looked at the owners manual on the Keystone website, but I was looking for info. much more specific. I don't think the previous owner had the books. Any ideas? Thanks.

Festus2
03-14-2011, 07:31 PM
Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, the Keystone owners' manuals are not model specific but rather generic ones that are supposed to cover all of the models for that particular year. So, there is no owner's manual for a 2009 Summerland; instead, there is a manual for the year 2009 for all models. In a few instances, a manual for 2009 models, for example, may be the same for 2008 models unless there have been significant changes. If the differences are merely cosmetic, the manual is basically the same.
The manuals that are available for downloading on the Keystone website are about as specific (or general) as you will find.
You can go the websites of the various manufacturers of the components, appliances, axles, converter, A/C, awning, etc., and match your components to those on these websites and download individual manuals from the sites. A time-consuming process but if you are in need of manuals, that is one route to take. Another option would be to visit an R/V dealership or repair facility to see if they have any old and extra manuals you can have.

Also, Flyguy, one of our Moderators has a homepage which contains links to manuals he has on file which may pertain to your unit. If you need help accessing his homepage, let us know.