PDA

View Full Version : Camping world orders

rwmurphy15
05-30-2015, 03:51 AM
Has anyone else having trouble receiving camping world orders. I placed a order for four items on May 17. I received only one of the items but all items were in stock when I ordered. The other 3 items are stuck in the packing status for 10 days now. I try calling them and I am put on hold for 20-30 minutes and I just hang up. I try emailing and get no reply. They even charged my credit card for more than the online statement says. I guess it's time to call the credit card company and stop payment till I receive my order.

GT2400BH
05-30-2015, 04:10 AM
I have ordered quite a few times. They aren't super fast and often come in separate boxes. 1 to 2 weeks usually. Have seen 3 weeks on a rare occasion.

BirchyBoy
05-30-2015, 04:23 AM
Yeah, they're certainly not the most speedy company. It took 2 weeks to receive an order I made.

old timer
05-30-2015, 07:20 AM
I ordered some wheel covers and they got to me before I was expecting them. Guess it's the store the item is coming from. Problem with camping world is there aren't a lot of stores near me at all. I have to drive 50 miles to the one near me. I live in the San Francisco bay area. I need to go there and check out a few things.

notanlines
05-30-2015, 08:06 AM
Just got done dealing with them about 10 days ago. They swapped over to an upgraded computer system, so things were sitting in the warehouse for awhile. I also understand they were having a few minor glitches along with this. I've always found them to be more than fair.

Desert185
05-30-2015, 09:12 AM
I wish CW were closer, but then that would create other issues due to the close proximity of "civilization". Sometimes their shipping is ridiculously expensive, so I go with www.smile.amazon.com and find the net cost is often less.

That "smile" version of Amazon supports the Semper Fi Fund, so that avenue is a big plus for me. :USA:

Tbos
06-03-2015, 05:05 PM
Other than getting an empty box. No problems. They did make it right.

Seabee
06-03-2015, 05:27 PM
Same on slow shipping for me. I ordered $600+ worth of stuff on 26 May and it's still processing.

slow
06-03-2015, 05:45 PM
An order I placed on May 19th has yet to arrive and I cannot track it. Status on courier's site states that it is ready for pickup by courier as of May 22nd. But no updates since. Follow ups with CW CS results in no response.

Lawdogs
06-04-2015, 02:54 AM
Ordered 6 items on May 20th. 2 of the items were delivered on May 28th. When I checked the tracking status of the other 4 items...it shows they were delivered with the other 2 items. I have called twice and I am waiting for a call from their customer service department.:banghead:

notanlines
06-04-2015, 03:18 AM
Just a little update on my charges with CW. Camping World CALLED ME yesterday to insure that my account had been credited the proper amount. I checked and it had not. I called back, was treated most kindly, and the problem was resolved. Keep in mind that they called ME. Think any of the big box stores would ever call and ask you this?

Seabee
06-04-2015, 07:47 AM
Just a little update on my charges with CW. Camping World CALLED ME yesterday to insure that my account had been credited the proper amount. I checked and it had not. I called back, was treated most kindly, and the problem was resolved. Keep in mind that they called ME. Think any of the big box stores would ever call and ask you this?

They may have called you but their incompetence obviously remained if they didn't credit you the correct amount.

rwmurphy15
06-12-2015, 04:02 PM
I received all ordered items. Still the problem with being over charged they owe me credit of $ 20.37. Called them on 6-4-15 said the credit would take 3-5 days.
As of 6-12-15 8 days later no credit. Call 4 times put on automatic hold for 30-35 min. On the 4 try I put phone on speaker phone and watched TV till they answered. Talked to Leann explained the no credit issue. She put me on hold for 15 minutes. Returned to tell me she walked down to customer service to find out what the problem was. Then proceeded to tell me it would be another 7-10 days before credit will be issued. She told me she was not even satisfied with that. So she said she would go to management and try to get this resolved right away. If nothing shows up in a couple day to call the same number and ask for her. Well I guess will wait an see what happens. I'm done with CW. Very poor business practices

scott24
06-14-2015, 04:25 AM
I ordered a few things from them and my order showed up in 3 days!!

spicercars
06-14-2015, 04:58 AM
The only way I would order anything from camping world is if I could not find it any where else. They are high priced in my opinion and not very fast shipping with lots of back orders.