PDA

View Full Version : New here

camper9082
03-13-2011, 09:26 PM
Looking to buy a 179rd and should be getting it this weekend. Nice unit and look fwd to getting it. Any info I should know about that trailer would be nice. Does Keystone have rallies? Anything I should know would be nice. This unit is a 2005 with new tires and breaks and looks showroom nice inside.

Festus2
03-13-2011, 10:11 PM
Congratulations on your new purchase and welcome to the forum. It might help our members provide you with feedback on your RV if you were to let us know the model of TT that you have purchased.....a 2005 Sprinter or ????? or ??????
If you are looking for some specific information about your RV, perhaps you could ask some questions related to the kinds of things you want to know.
I don't believe that Keystone has any rallies organized for Keystone owners in general but there may be some rallies scheduled for specific types of Keystone RV's or for Keystone owners in regional areas. If so, they haven't been mentioned on this forum.
There have been 1 or 2 attempts by a few members over the past couple of years to try to organize a rally - based on regional proximity - but I think those attempts did not meet with much success.

camper9082
03-14-2011, 05:59 AM
Its a springdale 179rd 2005 I think that is what you call it.