PDA

View Full Version : New Member w/New Cougar 26BHSWE

gmandi
03-13-2011, 07:06 PM
hi all...new to the forum. just took delivery of my new Cougar 1/2 Ton 26BHSWE. so far it looks like a great trailer. if you have any input, comments or suggestions, please let me know.

Maxzd
03-13-2011, 08:26 PM
hi all...new to the forum. just took delivery of my new Cougar 1/2 Ton 26BHSWE. so far it looks like a great trailer. if you have any input, comments or suggestions, please let me know.

Nice Unit. The first trailer we bought in 2008 was a similar floorplan to yours but from a different manufacturer. Really liked it but then I lost my mind and traded it in on a toyhauler. :D

What interior color did you get and What do you tow it with?

gmandi
03-14-2011, 12:58 PM
i got the silver sage. DW wanted it. i was going for the sedona but now im happy with the silver sage. looks much better then i thought it would. im towing with either 2010 Chevy Silverado, 5.3l, 3.08 1/2 ton and out 2010 GMC Dinali Yukon XL 6.2l. the silverado got it home. had a tough time going up a big grade but made it ok. probablu not the right TV for it. think the denali will be working much better. did have them install a pro series WD system along with a reese single sway bar. thoughts?