PDA

View Full Version : Greystone Microwave

Old Mustanger
05-17-2015, 07:53 AM
:confused:Does anyone else have a Greystone Microwave in their Keystone RV? Our 2015 Cougar has one and I cannot locate any information, operation instructions etc. on it. Keystone customer service was no help :banghead:

Festus2
05-17-2015, 08:12 AM
:confused:Does anyone else have a Greystone Microwave in their Keystone RV? Our 2015 Cougar has one and I cannot locate any information, operation instructions etc. on it. Keystone customer service was no help :banghead:

After some futile searching on the Internet, I can't seem to find who makes this microwave or an online owner's manual. The only thing I was able to find was that RV Boat Parts in Elkhart, IN seems to sell them (574-264-5575) or visit www.rvboatparts.com You might try giving these folks a call and see if they can help you out.

GaryWT
05-17-2015, 08:48 AM
There was no booklet in the pile of paperwork that came with the unit. I know there is not much on the trailer but you usually get a booklet for each of the appliances.

Old Mustanger
05-17-2015, 10:53 AM
There was no booklet in the pile of paperwork that came with the unit. I know there is not much on the trailer but you usually get a booklet for each of the appliances.

Actually the packet of booklets was missing information on about half of the appliances and systems in the trailer. After searching the internet and bugging the dealer, this is the last item that I cannot find information on.

GaryWT
05-17-2015, 04:10 PM
That is a shame. I know I have little on the trailer but I have everything for everything else. Is there a sticker on the side of the door or anything that gives more of a name or other info.

Old Mustanger
05-17-2015, 06:36 PM
That is a shame. I know I have little on the trailer but I have everything for everything else. Is there a sticker on the side of the door or anything that gives more of a name or other info.

Haven't found anything so far. About ready to pull it out of the cabinet to see if there is any identification tag on the side or back of it. Looks as if there are only 4 screws holding it in place so may not be that difficult.