PDA

View Full Version : security / flood lights

tonyb
05-08-2015, 01:35 PM
can anyone tell me where to find the switch for the outside security/flood lights on a 2014 Alpine 3555RL.

I have tried every switch in the cabinet and none seem to work on those lights.

Harleyhop
05-08-2015, 05:08 PM
In my Apline it's the bottom row 1st white button on left.

bsmith0404
05-10-2015, 09:43 PM
That one is a fun one. Same location on my 3500RE. I have to mess around with it every time we go out. If I remember correctly, you have to turn it on then off then back on.....or maybe that's to set the motion sensor. I hate that damn light :banghead:

frankyb01
05-11-2015, 05:27 AM
You would think for what these things cost they could do something as simple as label the switches. IN my alpine 3450 I have four unlabeled white rocker switches across the bottom of the control panel. two are for inside lites, the other two are for the outside lites. Of the two switches for the outside lites, the one on the left works the light above the entry door, and the one on the right works the other two outside lites, one on the right front of the unit, the other on the left side between two of the slides. I spent the better part of an hour when I first got this trailer just figuring what switch did what and where they were all hidden at through out the trailer. good luck.