PDA

View Full Version : TV antenna Questions

Sonny Copeland
04-18-2015, 07:49 AM
15 Fuzion 325. Is anybody familiar with the low profile, no jack, non adjustable, winged tv antenna. I can't even find out who makes or any other info. on it. I guessing it is just a low profile, stationary, bi-directional. Any info. would be a help.
Thanks in advance,
Sonny

jkohler70
04-20-2015, 05:08 AM
King Digital HDTV Antenna is one example, but there are many posts on here that indicate the reception is inferior to a Winegard with the Wingman. Significantly inferior.

Sonny Copeland
04-20-2015, 06:26 PM
Climbed the roof with mirror and flashlight. Found a small sticker under the head with tiny name, stk.# & website. After deciphering upside down, backwards numbers and letters I ran to comp. and searched. Voila !!! Dumb ole country boy scores again. :) "The Maximum" by Continu.us This looks like new tech, omnidirectional tv/radio with booster and multiple hookups. I'll let you know how it works."bouncey:

dtsus.net/rv-antenna-spec-sheet/

scott1k
04-23-2015, 12:54 PM
Our 2015 Outback has the new style low profile non-adjustable antenna. I was skeptical, but my experience so far is it works significantly better than the old style Wingard on our previous 2011 Outback. From my driveway I can pull in stations from much further away and I have had less issues with signal loss.

roadglide
05-13-2015, 08:49 PM
Our 2015 Outback has the new style low profile non-adjustable antenna. I was skeptical, but my experience so far is it works significantly better than the old style Wingard on our previous 2011 Outback. From my driveway I can pull in stations from much further away and I have had less issues with signal loss.. It works better then expected from first seeing it,may be something from space port galactic .