PDA

View Full Version : Security Light on Fuzion Question

Zapper
04-10-2015, 03:01 PM
Loading our Fuzion up for a month long trip to Fort Morgan AL. All of a sudden the light over the front entry door is on. All switches are off in the control panel. I pulled the electrical from the house and turned the battery relay to off. How in the world is this light still on. The "security 1" light switch in the control panel isn't like the rest it feels as if it is a 3 way (stops in the top, middle and bottom). I called Keystone customer service and they close at 4PM on Fridays and reopen Monday morning. We're pulling out Monday morning...Any ideas?

We have to leave for a couple of hours to go say good bye to the kids and grandkids. So won't be able to check anything out until we get back.

Thanks

Luckybuck55
04-10-2015, 03:26 PM
Did it get turned on remote? I think my 342 has it on the remote, the one that you use for slides and light

Zapper
04-10-2015, 07:35 PM
Yup, it did get turned on by the remote. Not sure how yet, but that's what happened. I've discovered if it is turned on by the remote it can't be turned off by the switch. Appreciate the the help, and I still have much to learn.

Thanks,

gtsum2
04-12-2015, 03:26 AM
Good tip on the remote. Thanks for sharing