PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion 325 Question

Zapper
04-06-2015, 02:28 PM
First off I'm realizing I didn't have a very thorough walk through when we purchased the TH and there is no trailer specific "owners manual".
So can someone tell me what are the blue and red (water?) lines with petcocks behind the front entry steps. They go up into the cabinet where the kitchen sink is.
Also I have the black and grey tank gate valve open/close handles in the outside compartment where you hook up city water or fill water tank, hook up cable or satellite, etc. Then there is a gate valve above the sewer hose hook up is, but it doesn't appear to have anything to do with that...fresh water tank drain?
I'd call the dealer but I think you all probably know more than they do.
Thanks,

Bbfd
04-06-2015, 03:38 PM
Blue and red lines are low point drains to help with winterization. The drain handles in the compartment control the black tank and the bathroom gray water tank. The 'extra' valve you are referring to should drain the galley gray tank (bathroom and kitchen each have a 43 gallon tank). There should be a sticker on the slide over the wheels that says something about gray tank drain. Hope this helps. PM me with any other questions.

Zapper
04-06-2015, 04:21 PM
Thanks much, Bbfd