PDA

View Full Version : Picked up the new Laredo!!

hemisareslow
04-03-2015, 11:11 AM
Finally picked up the new Laredo 320TG last week. Drove the 449 miles one way to RV wholesalers to get it. All in all I am very pleased with the unit...it could have been cleaned a little better before I got there, but I wasn't terribly concerned as it was about to girt dirty on the way home. My only issue thus far is the volume of air coming out of the vent in the kitchen floor and front bedroom floor....not very much at all, yet blowing like crazy out of the rear bedroom. We took my friends Ford to get it....I didn't want to scare it too bad with the horsepower my Duramax puts out :D

BirchyBoy
04-03-2015, 11:17 AM
Congratulations!

JAM2015
04-03-2015, 04:47 PM
Finally picked up the new Laredo 320TG last week. Drove the 449 miles one way to RV wholesalers to get it. All in all I am very pleased with the unit...it could have been cleaned a little better before I got there, but I wasn't terribly concerned as it was about to girt dirty on the way home. My only issue thus far is the volume of air coming out of the vent in the kitchen floor and front bedroom floor....not very much at all, yet blowing like crazy out of the rear bedroom. We took my friends Ford to get it....I didn't want to scare it too bad with the horsepower my Duramax puts out :D

Congrats! Obviously your friends Ford wasn't the new F350, as the Duramax wouldn't continue to impress your new Laredo. :p

PARAPTOR
04-03-2015, 05:05 PM
CONGRATS on the new Laredo!! ENJOY "bouncey:

Did you hook it up to a your real truck yet??:D

Be Safe and Happy Camping

14george
04-03-2015, 05:50 PM
Congrat on your new Ladero

GaryWT
04-03-2015, 06:02 PM
Looks great and I can understand you picking it up with a Ford as I am sure you wanted to make it home, lol.

hemisareslow
04-05-2015, 05:22 PM
Congrats! Obviously your friends Ford wasn't the new F350, as the Duramax wouldn't continue to impress your new Laredo. :p

lol I'm still putting out more horsepower than the new Fords...not many stock parts left on my Duramax ;)

hemisareslow
04-05-2015, 05:32 PM
CONGRATS on the new Laredo!! ENJOY "bouncey:

Did you hook it up to a your real truck yet??:D

Be Safe and Happy Camping

I have not had to move it since we got it home....looking forward to see how it handles. I was very impressed with the Ford....its a 2012 and we got around 9 mpg towing it back......I'd like to think I will get slightly better mpg with the mods I have done to my truck....and I updated my signature ;)