PDA

View Full Version : I have quit Rving

Albert
04-01-2015, 02:50 PM
Due to some medical problems we have sold our Cougar High Country 291RLS. We will continue to travel but We will be staying in hotels and resorts.

Want to thank the members for all the guidance and advise provided over the last few years. I also want to thank the moderators for keeping members in check and not allowing this forum to become a free-for-all that occurs on many sites. I will continue to read posts from members as many of you have great writing skills, are funny, and actually are enjoyable to read.

All if have left to do is sell my tow vehicle.

Everyone stay safe,

BirchyBoy
04-01-2015, 02:58 PM
Good luck with your sale and your future travels!

hankpage
04-01-2015, 03:08 PM
Sorry to hear that you are leaving the world of RVing........ Glad to hear that you are still well enough to travel and enjoy our beautiful country. Stay well and travel safely, Hank

Movin' on
04-01-2015, 04:19 PM
Sorry to hear that you are leaving the world of RVing........ Glad to hear that you are still well enough to travel and enjoy our beautiful country. Stay well and travel safely, Hank

My sentiments exactly.

Take care and God Bless!

GaryWT
04-01-2015, 05:23 PM
Best of luck and hope you stay healthy enough for awhile. Enjoy your travels. Our future plans include putting the trailer on a seasonal site and getting a golf cart if I become too unhealthy to travel. Enjoy.

KanTC
04-01-2015, 06:06 PM
Albert,

Wishing you many healthy years and many miles of fun times & happy trails.
You're always welcome to participate on the forum... you also have RV & travel experiences to share with the members.

Many blessings to you & Arlene,
Terri, the Chevy co-pilot :)

theallde
04-01-2015, 07:27 PM
Albert:

May you always have a safe journey for you are doing what a large number of us will be doing in the future as we "mature".

Enjoy the sights .... Don

crash
04-02-2015, 02:13 AM
Stay safe out there and stay in touch.:D

GmaPaTime
04-02-2015, 04:03 AM
Hoping your travels bring you lots of sunshine and smooth rides. :)

Like was said, we'll all be in that same position sometime.

Steve

SAABDOCTOR
04-02-2015, 05:31 AM
Will keep you in our prayers hope all goes well in this next Chapter blessings stay safe.:)

{tpc}
04-02-2015, 05:43 AM
Hope all goes well for you now and in the future! Take care. :)

Festus2
04-02-2015, 06:35 AM
John & Arlene -
I hope you will continue to share your travel experiences with us - including a photo of your favourite "campsite". Keep in touch and all the best to you both.

JRTJH
04-02-2015, 08:59 AM
Albert and Arlene,

Keep in touch, there's lots of sections on the forum that aren't "restricted" to travel trailers and camping. Heck, half the threads here go "off topic" on a regular basis, so join in and keep sharing your adventures.....

Best to you and yours and happy trails !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade !!!!!!!!!!!!!