PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Height Question

ColoradoSooner
03-31-2015, 12:22 PM
So we are looking at places to store our new 23RB when we take possession in May. We found a great deal on a covered spot and the roof of the spot is a little over 11 feet tall.

The specs for the 23RB say that the height is 10'9". Anyone know whether that includes the A/C unit?

Javi
03-31-2015, 12:26 PM
So we are looking at places to store our new 23RB when we take possession in May. We found a great deal on a covered spot and the roof of the spot is a little over 11 feet tall.

The specs for the 23RB say that the height is 10'9". Anyone know whether that includes the A/C unit?

It does NOT include the A/C on my Cougar 5th wheel which is 13' 6" to the top of the front A/C (highest point) advertised height is 12ft 3 inches..

ColoradoSooner
03-31-2015, 04:42 PM
Thanks, Javi!

slow
03-31-2015, 05:07 PM

Sorry, I cannot answer your question.

But a word of caution when others respond. The 23RB underwent a running change in the 2015 model year to raise the ceiling and the roof as a result. Earlier models referenced may give you a false indication of height with or without the a/c unit.

ColoradoSooner
03-31-2015, 05:21 PM
Good to know, Slow. Thanks!

Homer & Marge
04-30-2015, 11:13 AM
there is no substitute for measuring yourself. Take it from one who has a 79.2" truck and an 80" garage door.

JRTJH
04-30-2015, 04:58 PM
there is no substitute for measuring yourself. Take it from one who has a 79.2" truck and an 80" garage door.

Must be a Ford !!! I bought an F150 in 2010 because I "thought" a Superduty wouldn't fit... Then, after building the pole barn and compromising that my truck wouldn't fit in the garage, I bought the Superduty and found that I've got about half an inch to spare. So, as long as I keep the snow cleared out from in front of the door, I can park in the garage. It was "nervewracking" the first time I drove in, an inch at a time, stop and check, DW watching and I wouldn't take her word for it, so checking over and over.... Now, as long as there's no ice in the driveway, I just pull in. Of course without powerscope, folding mirrors, I wouldn't be clearing width wise either.....