PDA

View Full Version : suspicious web site

yolo2rv
03-29-2015, 04:51 AM
Recently I came across this website called Great RV Escapes which advertised a online campground directory. thinking this would be helpful I opened it, now I'm beginning to think I've made a mistake. They keep sending me links to open and have questions which I thought were none of their business. Has anyone come across this website? If so, what were your thoughts? Or, am I being overly suspicious?

Little Guy
03-29-2015, 06:24 AM
I haven't seen that site, but you can go into your computer and delete the cookies that they installed and that should stop the continuing solicitations.
Also, I would think that your security software would prevent that site from loading if it were malware. :eek:

Rex1vt
03-29-2015, 10:21 AM
[QUOTE=yolo2rv;165852]Recently I came across this website called Great RV Escapes

I contributed $47.00 to their cause before finding comments(somewhere?) that it is a scam. The report by another victim was that when they tried to use the "system" the campground had never heard of them.Passport America is at least real,just has limitations.