PDA

View Full Version : KQ Ranch RV Resort

SmittysRV
03-27-2015, 07:12 AM
Hello, has anyone been to KQ Ranch RV Resort in Julian? We are thinking about heading there soon and wanted to get the ins and outs. Its part of our CRA Membership and its not that far for us. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!(tx)

SmittysRV
05-27-2015, 08:50 AM
Well dang, thought there might be more peeps that have been to this place. It ended up being a very nice place, people there were super nice and friendly. The camp spot we got was awesome and we were able to double camp with family in a combo spot. It was nice to be able to open up toward each other. The kids also loved it, lots to do there. We will be going there again!!

placergoldman
05-27-2015, 09:08 AM
Sorry I didn't see your post earlier..I was a member of CRA for 5 years and of all the camp grounds they have, KQ was the only one we liked..We always camped up on the hill where on a clear day you could see The Salton Sea..Did you go and see the wolf preserve? Sometimes at night we cold hear them howling...

Tim

SmittysRV
05-27-2015, 03:30 PM
Sorry I didn't see your post earlier..I was a member of CRA for 5 years and of all the camp grounds they have, KQ was the only one we liked..We always camped up on the hill where on a clear day you could see The Salton Sea..Did you go and see the wolf preserve? Sometimes at night we cold hear them howling...

Tim

We cruised the whole place on our golf cart and that area up top was pretty cool. It was a tad windy up there but the view was awesome! We were bummed as the Wolf Reserve was closed while we were there. The kids especially wanted to see that, next time.....