PDA

View Full Version : New Keystone Bullet 243 bhs

Cubscory
03-21-2015, 03:37 PM
Does anyone know what this might be? It came with the owners manuals. It is the size of a license plate, but has 3 holes in the middle. Almost looks like a "hot plate" to me, but honestly have no clue.

JRTJH
03-21-2015, 03:56 PM
It's probably the base of the television stand. Are there other parts included as well? If the bag it's sitting on is the one it came wrapped in, are there any part numbers or any indication of a brand name on the bag.

ImTravis
03-21-2015, 04:16 PM
Looks like the base to a tv stand to me..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Cubscory
03-21-2015, 04:53 PM
TV stand makes sense. The TV is mounted in the entertainment center, guessing maybe it came with it. Have never seen a glass tv stand. No description on the bag, nor screws that would mount to the tv as a base. Thanks for the input guys.

ImTravis
03-21-2015, 08:57 PM
One of my Samsung tvs has a glass stand. Looks very similiar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

PARAPTOR
03-21-2015, 09:08 PM
I think I have seen this movie before. I also found this thing in the storage area under the sofa, no numbers or paperwork. Not sure how I found out that it was the base/stand for the TV mounted in the entertainment center. Don't even know where I put it so I am sure I will be asking this question again "WHAT IS THIS"

GaryWT
03-21-2015, 09:55 PM
I have seen them before and as everyone has said, tv stand.

slow
03-22-2015, 03:04 AM
That is the same as my TV stand base.

There should be a bag with screws, a small metal plate and a very short "vertical post" that connects the TV to the stand. For winter storage we remove the TV from the trailer and use the stand so we have an extra TV around the house.