PDA

View Full Version : New to the Keystone Forum

msp2jxr
02-27-2011, 07:09 PM
Hello everyone,

We just purchased a 2011 Cougar 326MKS with the sedona seude interior. The dealership had to order our trailer because we wanted the free standing dinette. We are anxiously waiting in Minnesota for the trailer to arrive while starring at all the snow. We are excited to own a Cougar again. We currently have a 2010 Sundance 287XLT for sale which has been a great trailer for us but we fell in love with the Cougar 326MKS floorplan! This will be our 3rd Keystone trailer but our first Keystone 5th wheel. The husband is very anxious to see how this will pull; this 5er will be the biggest and heaviest trailer we have ever owned. Our maiden voyage with the new Cougar is planned for April 15th; snow or no snow!

Handysam
02-28-2011, 05:07 PM
Congratulations on your new fiver, and welcome to the forums. April 15th probably seems like a year away. Just take your time with the fifth wheel and with all campers you'll get the hang of it the more camping you do. We got a new 2011 Cougar 327RES in Oct. and have been out 4 times so far, most recently last weekend, and I'm still having trouble backing into spots. Our fiver is 7 feet longer than our TT was and it does not have the same turning radius. Oh well, just have to go camping more often. Happy Camping, Sam

jq1031
02-28-2011, 06:22 PM
Congratulations on your new 5th wheel. Going back to a Keystone product makes me feel good, as I just purchased my first Keystone, a 33ft TT (Laredo) & that decision was a tough one for me. Almost bought the Jayco, but kept coming back to the Laredo even though on the Jayco blog eveyone said don't do it.

LarryL
03-02-2011, 12:25 PM
Congratulations on your buy. We traded a 2009 outback 28frl for
a 2011 cougar 326mks.....you are going to love it.
We picked ours up Feb 11- stayed in it 4 days. Big kitchen great.
Took it out again Feb 21 for 7 days. I think it tows easier
than the Outback - might be the 16in wheels. We love ours and I know
you will too when you get to take it out the first time.