PDA

View Full Version : Guten Tag...

dorfer21
03-06-2015, 07:19 PM
Good day from the great northern escape of Wisconsin. I just bought a 2012 Laredo 303TG from Kings Campers in Wausau, WI. at the end or March, I do the walk through and get a Prodigy Brake Controller installed, and take the baby home.

My TV is an 07 Expedition EL but this trailer will be at our spot in Eagle River for the majority of the time. Once my boys get bigger we will be taking it on family vacations across these great states.

Any recommendations or tips/tricks you'd like to share will not go to waste.

I do have one specific request... She needs a name... Any suggestions?

PARAPTOR
03-06-2015, 07:27 PM
:wlcm: to the Forum From Western PA.

CONGRATS on your new Laredo 303TG! ENJOY "bouncey:

Be Safe and Happy Camping

chuckster57
03-06-2015, 08:22 PM
Welcome to the forum :wlcm:

Can't say I've ever named any of my trailers, so I'm no help there. Enjoy "bouncey:

Desert185
03-06-2015, 08:29 PM
Good day from the great northern escape of Wisconsin. I just bought a 2012 Laredo 303TG from Kings Campers in Wausau, WI. at the end or March, I do the walk through and get a Prodigy Brake Controller installed, and take the baby home.

My TV is an 07 Expedition EL but this trailer will be at our spot in Eagle River for the majority of the time. Once my boys get bigger we will be taking it on family vacations across these great states.

Any recommendations or tips/tricks you'd like to share will not go to waste.

I do have one specific request... She needs a name... Any suggestions?

Tag, and :wlcm: to the forum.

I call my trailer, trailer. No complaints, yet. :)

Murphsmom
03-07-2015, 07:26 AM
Welcome!

It sounds like you need a Swedish name for your new baby, at least judging from your opening line.

14george
03-07-2015, 08:36 AM
:wlcm:do not name mine

sourdough
03-07-2015, 08:53 AM
:wlcm: to the forum from W TX and congrats on the new rig! We just call ours trailer as well; my vehicles, well, that's another story"bouncey:

koko
03-07-2015, 09:26 AM
We always name ours. After all, they're a big part of the fam. Also name our vehicles, and our GPS is Gloria.

Murphsmom
03-07-2015, 12:40 PM
Our GPS is "the other wife". The TT doesn't have a name, but the cars do.

sourdough
03-07-2015, 04:41 PM
Ha! The GPS unit! Our first one seemed like she got more intense the more I disregarded what she said...we called her "Bossy Betty". I have 3 now but we call them all Bossy Betty; none of them seem to get flustered like the original did.

Pmedic4
03-07-2015, 06:11 PM
Ha! The GPS unit! Our first one seemed like she got more intense the more I disregarded what she said...we called her "Bossy Betty". I have 3 now but we call them all Bossy Betty; none of them seem to get flustered like the original did.

I always thought they should have made a model of a GPS which was surly, no profanity, just more like "Hey dummy, you need to turn in a 1/4 mile", or "Not again, you messed up, make a U-turn and get it right this time".

Or worse, make the voice your SO. - Oh wait a minute, I already have that.

Desert185
03-07-2015, 09:48 PM
And then there is the person who drove off the pier in Anchorage and the car who drove through Fairbanks International Airport while following GPS directions.

I like GPS and georeferenced tracking, but there are limitations. I can think of a few, appropriate names for GPS' that have attempted to lead me astray. :)