PDA

View Full Version : Come on Spring!

frankenstang
03-04-2015, 04:45 PM
Hello, new member from McHenry, Illinois. Waiting for the salesman to call us so we can pick up our 2014 Outback 312bh. Just cruising the forums seeing what's up in the Keystone world. Our trade in camper (cousin Eddie) is a 2010 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 297bh. We spent 2 months researching what to get next. Finally found the Outback on consignment at Camping World in Wauconda. Gently used, needs a few things fixed but overall a great looking trailer.

Going to enjoy trying to find places to put all the stuff we took out of the other one. Really hard to believe we fit so much stuff in that little (ha) camper.

Ron
03-04-2015, 05:53 PM
:wlcm: to the forum and Congrats on the soon new to you Outback, always fun to reload a new trailer and figure out where it will all go, Happy Campin..."bouncey:

14george
03-04-2015, 06:09 PM
I did about the same took one in to get slid fixed came home with a new one Ladero 240 MK

GaryWT
03-04-2015, 07:27 PM
Congrats and good luck, enjoy.

frankenstang
03-04-2015, 07:51 PM
Can't wait to use the outside kitchen. Going to miss the storage in the back compartment for sure. I think the tables and chairs will go in the bunkhouse for traveling. When we pick it up, I have to see if they can get the tongue weight for me. I'll keep track of it while we pack it full of crap. Probably going to replace the hitch on the truck with a Curt class 5 just for a level of comfort over the factory hitch. Going to probably upgrade to the Equalizer 4 point. No way I can use my current W/D setup.

Got a TVS 1900 coming to the house soon. That way, all the vehicles in my driveway will have forced induction!

Harleyhop
03-05-2015, 03:07 AM
:wlcm: Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new trailer! Enjoy!

PARAPTOR
03-05-2015, 04:22 AM
:wlcm: to the Forum From Western PA.

CONGRATS on your new rig ENJOY "bouncey:

Be Safe and Happy Camping