PDA

View Full Version : New from Texas

B-O-B'03
02-21-2015, 06:47 AM
Howdy folks,

I just picked up a new 2014 Bullet Premier 22RBPR, yesterday, it was the last one on the lot and I had to drive 5+ hours to get it but I think I got a pretty good deal on it.

We will be using the Wife's 2013 F150 Platinum to tow it and are looking forward to camping again.

We have graduated over the years from sleeping in my van to a tent and then a pop up and now to, what seems like, the Taj Mahal.

Looking forward to learning all I can here.

Thanks,

-Brian

JimQ
02-21-2015, 07:03 AM
:wlcm: Welcome to the forum Brian and good luck with your new trailer!! Lots of nice folks here with valuable information! Enjoy

scott24
02-21-2015, 07:24 AM
Welcome and enjoy your new camper!

sourdough
02-21-2015, 10:55 AM
:wlcm: to the forum! I'm sure you're going to really enjoy your camper.

PARAPTOR
02-21-2015, 03:38 PM
:wlcm: to the Forum From Western PA.

CONGRATS on your new rig! ENJOY "bouncey:

Be Safe and Happy Camping

koko
02-23-2015, 09:32 AM
We love ours - just a little smaller than you have. We've taken some really long trips in it over the past two years, and we're always comfortable.

B-O-B'03
02-23-2015, 01:14 PM
:wlcm: Welcome to the forum Brian and good luck with your new trailer!! Lots of nice folks here with valuable information! Enjoy

Welcome and enjoy your new camper!

:wlcm: to the forum! I'm sure you're going to really enjoy your camper.

:wlcm: to the Forum From Western PA.

CONGRATS on your new rig! ENJOY "bouncey:

Be Safe and Happy Camping

We love ours - just a little smaller than you have. We've taken some really long trips in it over the past two years, and we're always comfortable.

Thanks all, for the warm welcome.

I am looking forward to a long association here.

We have 2 trips planned already, one to the Big Bend area of Texas, where we have camped may times in various tents and the the popup, for the first weekend after tax season (the wife is a tax accountant) and one in May for our nephew's high school graduation, in Colorado.

We will be spending a week + on each trip and I am really looking forward to them both.

I think we will also take a couple of close in over-nighters too, just to shake things out.

Thanks,

-Brian

14george
02-23-2015, 02:20 PM
:wlcm:from W Va