PDA

View Full Version : Propride Hitch Available Soon

Clicker
02-20-2015, 09:24 AM
We are picking up our new 5th wheel soon, so I will be selling our 1 year old Propride hitch. We have pulled a 36 ft Keystone Cougar Xlite 32SAB TT with mostly an F150 and never a hint of sway just as advertised! I would never pull any TT without a Propride. This is a chance to get one in great condition for less than half of a new one. This hitch has the 1400 lb bars. No missing parts also a full set of instructions included. It should be available 1st or 2nd week of March. I know this is something you will love if you tow a TT. Check it out on You Tube or on line. One other thing, Propride's customer serevice is unreal no question goes unanswered! Asking $1200.00. PM me with questions. Pick up in Cocoa, Florida.

cabinfever
02-23-2015, 01:00 PM
GREAT hitch. I have a Hensley, which is very similar. This ProPride is worth every dollar this post is asking. I use a 2500HD to pull my 303 and I don't even feel it back there, I have to remind myself its there! You should buy this hitch!!

{tpc}
02-23-2015, 01:20 PM
Would love to buy the hitch! The only thing is the long drive to florida...and the cost! lol...but isn't that the same with everything? :p

scuba0331
03-01-2015, 10:53 AM
Good price great hitch! GLWS

berwin823
03-03-2015, 05:16 PM
We are picking up our new 5th wheel soon, so I will be selling our 1 year old Propride hitch. We have pulled a 36 ft Keystone Cougar Xlite 32SAB TT with mostly an F150 and never a hint of sway just as advertised! I would never pull any TT without a Propride. This is a chance to get one in great condition for less than half of a new one. This hitch has the 1400 lb bars. No missing parts also a full set of instructions included. It should be available 1st or 2nd week of March. I know this is something you will love if you tow a TT. Check it out on You Tube or on line. One other thing, Propride's customer serevice is unreal no question goes unanswered! Asking $1200.00. PM me with questions. Pick up in Cocoa, Florida.
Clicker,
Is your Propride hitch still going to be available? I would probably want 1000 lb bars and would need to check with Propride on availability, cost and ability to install on your unit.

I live in New York State and would see if one of my brother-in-laws (One in Ormand Beach, Fl and the other in Ocala, Fl) would get the hitch from you and then deliver it to me.

Clicker
03-04-2015, 05:21 PM
Clicker,
Is your Propride hitch still going to be available? I would probably want 1000 lb bars and would need to check with Propride on availability, cost and ability to install on your unit.

I live in New York State and would see if one of my brother-in-laws (One in Ormand Beach, Fl and the other in Ocala, Fl) would get the hitch from you and then deliver it to me.

It's available as of today 3/4. I pm'd you my phone number.

Thanks guys for the kind words I know my price is good...the hitch is phenomenal.

Clicker
03-06-2015, 01:05 PM
This hitch is sold to berwin823 thanks to all and berwin.

Festus2
03-06-2015, 02:37 PM
The hitch has been sold so the thread is now closed.