PDA

View Full Version : Jenner crash in Ca.

Ken / Claudia
02-19-2015, 06:58 PM
Anyone been following the crash. I seen a photo on news and he was pulling a flat bed trailer with some type of vehicle on it. He rear ended a car and that driver was killed. So far I have not heard any talk of trailer brakes or weight of trailer and tow rating of his vehicle. I bet at some point it will, if he was over towing wt. or lack of trailer brakes if they were needed. Not sure if CHP is doing the investigation or not but, if so I also bet all that was checked by now.

C130
02-19-2015, 07:28 PM
I haven't been following it but saw it on TV after it happened. I believe he was driving an Escalade and pulling a Razor or something similar. I'd be surprised if he was overloaded. Either way, that guy (or soon to be gal) is a freak!

zuley
02-20-2015, 06:05 AM
Unfortunatly with the high priced lawyers the Kartrashians can afford it will probably be swept under the carpet and she will walk away unscathed.

wahoonc
02-20-2015, 07:26 AM
Haven't seen a full report from anywhere on the condition of the vehicle. CA has some pretty restrictive laws when it comes to towing. Trailers over 1500# are required to have trailer brakes. I am sure some lawyer is all over it. From the surface it appears to be a case of traveling a bit too fast to maintain control. And from what I remember of CA driving that is about par for the course out there. Following a safe distance will get you a ticket for obstructing traffic... been there paid the fine.:banghead:

Aaron:cool:

gman1966347
02-24-2015, 07:33 PM
Yep, he was pulling a Poolaris Rzr xp 900 or a 1000. Not sure which one. He bought it from Robbie Gordon. He was competing at the "King of Hammers" event here in the California desert . I know he has been involved in off roading for some time.

BOWWOW
02-25-2015, 08:24 AM
Reportedly He/She/It was driving at a speed of 46 - 47 mph then was traveling at 38 mph at point of impact according to the sensing diagnostic module in the vehicle. All of this happened in less than 3 seconds. Maybe following too close and trying to look pretty for the Paparazzi could be the cause.

Jim Dow
02-25-2015, 02:21 PM
Too many people think they have to keep up with these kooky freaks!

Who really cares?

JRTJH
02-25-2015, 02:46 PM
And with that comment (to which I totally agree), since nothing has been posted related to recreational vehicles, towing of RV's or camping, this thread is closed.