PDA

View Full Version : New Passport 3290BH St Louis

jtwiley4
02-17-2015, 12:13 PM
Just picked up our new Passport 3290BH about a week ago and cant wait for it to get a little warmer here in the mid west. This is our first new TT and are in the process of transferring everything from out of the old one. Let the new jig saw puzzle packing process begin. Love the site and already planning to add some new mods. Bring on the campin season!!

therink
02-17-2015, 03:10 PM
Congrats and welcome to the forum. Lots of great info here and very little BS. Well moderated forum.

jtwiley4
02-17-2015, 04:03 PM
New to the forum. How do you know when somebody replies to something you post without having to look through all the threads?

therink
02-17-2015, 04:14 PM
New to the forum. How do you know when somebody replies to something you post without having to look through all the threads?

Check your forum setting. You should receive an instant email notification (like I did on this one) to threads you started or have subscribed to.

Festus2
02-17-2015, 04:17 PM
I can find all of your posts along with the replies to your posts by clicking on your user name (jtwiley4) in the upper left hand corner. That will take me to an option box - one of which is "Find all posts by jtwiley4". When I select this option, I can see a listing of all of your posts along with those who have replied to it.

Another way is to remember which threads you either started or posted in and choose that one from the listings of today's/yesterdays current threads. You don't have to go through every thread to find yours as long as you remember which one(s) you either initiated or participated in.

Some members may have selected a "send me an email notification" option which is yet another way of finding out. I don't use this feature because it "clutters" up an already cluttered inbox.