PDA

View Full Version : Provider G rated Tires? Anyone with ingenious mud flap idea

Idahoguy
02-06-2015, 06:07 PM
Just purchased a 2015 Alpine 3010RE that has Provider G rated tires. Just wandering if anyone else has them and how they have done. I know this can be a BIG topic of discussion...tires?????. I have had many trailers and have had pretty good luck with all the tires. Having axles aligned, load trailer properly, level trailer properly and air pressure are all keys to good and bad tires success. Also cannot believe Keystone could not come up with a mud flap so the tires don't throw everything all over my leveling jacks and under belly. Any ingenious ideas out there. Thank you all!!!!

Dave & Carol

bsmith0404
02-06-2015, 06:23 PM
I'm sure you could use threaded rod off of the frame somehow like they used to do in the old days with rear mud flaps on trucks. Although a mud flap may work to keep some debris off, unless you had a complete fender liner, it'll still spray enough to cover the jacks and slides.

Idahoguy
02-06-2015, 06:37 PM
I know... I know...That is why I said ingenious..::confused:. Really spray is not my biggest concern it is the direct impact of road debris that worries from past experience. But thank you(tx)

Idahoguy
02-06-2015, 06:43 PM
Have only been on here just a few times so far but thanks for your service Brent. Had a great neighbor for 14 years that was retired Air Force. then we moved. great people. Again Sir thank You

bsmith0404
02-06-2015, 06:58 PM
Have only been on here just a few times so far but thanks for your service Brent. Had a great neighbor for 14 years that was retired Air Force. then we moved. great people. Again Sir thank You

Thank you. My wife and I both served and it was an honor to be able too, but now we have grown up and have to figure out what we want to do with our lives.

As for the flaps, I would think you could bolt, weld, or clamp a bracket to the frame with some square tubing that would be able to support a sturdy flap.

chuckster57
02-06-2015, 07:11 PM
Maybe your approaching it wrong. What about a shield in front of the jacks, or are they too close to the rear tire?

Idahoguy
02-07-2015, 12:13 PM
Thanks for the idea on the jacks. Will look at that as an option. (tx)

FusionFZ371
02-07-2015, 07:22 PM
Our Fuzion came with Saliun 635 G rated tires with 110 psi. It was one of the only Fusion's to have double axles only so they put better tires on them. Most of the triple axle trailer's came with E rated tires. I think these tires are near bullet proof. Not sure if you are looking for feedback on tires or mudflaps. No comment on flaps as our Tires are inside the body of the TH.

arwenmark
03-02-2015, 09:41 AM
I would also like to know if anyone has experience with the Provider G rated tires?

Zapper
03-08-2015, 03:30 PM
I'm wondering about the G rated Arisun tires on my 2015 Fuzion 325. Not much info on the net about them...obviously Chinese, but isn't these days.

trucker LOU
03-08-2015, 07:26 PM
Hey Dave, I fabricated flaps from white plastic Big Rig flaps from local Peterbilt dealer. I made cardboard patterns and cut out the plastic, mounted to frame outrigers behind tire. allow ground clearance so as not to pinch off if backing up to a curb.-----Lou----- P.S. plastic cuts easy with fine blade sabre saw.

Bushman512000
06-24-2015, 01:36 AM
Nice mud flaps think they will stop a china bomb blast? They may or may not I hope they will what was the cost of them per. flap?...:D