PDA

View Full Version : New Member for Corpus Christi, TX

chill5500
01-29-2015, 01:33 PM
Howdy all and hope you & yours enjoy your travels. I am fairly new to the fifth wheel toy hauler world but learned quite a lot of the last couple years, some thing the hard way. My family (wife, 2 kids, 2 dogs) love getting away and do every chance we get. We started out with a 2008 F250 4X4 Short Bed Crew Cab Diesel and bought a 2013 Puma Unleashed 351THSS (37' Toy Hauler) it was quickly evident the re would be a tow vehicle upgrade in the very near future even though the F250 had plenty of pulling power it did not stop or handle with authority. I'm not here to bash the Puma line of toy haulers or trailers in general but we were not pleased with our purchase and soon realized that a toy hauler upgrade was also in the future. We now have a 2012 Ram 3500 6.7L 4X4 Crew Cab Long Bed with B&W Turnover ball & companion 5th wheel hitch, air lift bags and wireless controller, 40 gallon auxiliary tank & tuner which changed the whole towing experience for the better of course. We also recently traded in the Puma for a 2015 FZ403 Chrome and absolutely love it. Look forward to reading & learning more from your threads and hope to contribute when possible and maybe even meet some of you some day.

sourdough
01-29-2015, 03:25 PM
:wlcm: tot he forum! Lots of good information here when you need it.