PDA

View Full Version : Take my Fusion Porch Setup

stokesrl
01-28-2015, 07:02 PM
I bought a new Fuzion 403 - It has the nice porch setup on the back but I don't need it. Im selling it on eBay for no reserve and there currently isn't any bids - so you may could get it for esentailly nothing. It should be easy to adapt to any toy hauler.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191493969838

GaryWT
01-28-2015, 07:27 PM
Don't all toy haulers come like this? Have never looked at them as we are not in the market but I just thought they were all like that so the need would not be there for other but I am most likely wrong on that. So without the patio is it just a ramp or a closed door?

Locowrench
01-28-2015, 07:32 PM
Is all the hardware included? I see that you removed it from your unit so I was wondering if all the brackets, cables and everything are included. If so I am very interested.

KanTC
01-28-2015, 08:41 PM
Welcome to the forum stokesrl, and thanks for alerting other Keystone owners to your TH 'patio' system.

For any member who is interested -- the Ebay ad is listed as "Local Pick-Up Only" [Tennessee], and any
negotiations about possible shipping should be made through PM (Private Message) via the forum or Ebay.

Thanks for your cooperation everyone & good luck stokesrl
Terri, the Chevy co-pilot :)

sw342
01-29-2015, 08:49 AM
So without the patio is it just a ramp or a closed door?

That is correct. The ramp patio option comes with a reinforced door, the cables and attachment points, and the railings. Many people have added eyelets and cables to make their own patios, so you don't have to spring for the patio option.