PDA

View Full Version : Love the new rig but what's up with that fan

JohnD
01-25-2015, 03:08 AM
Took delivery of our 2015 337FlS yesterday, very excited! There were a couple of cosmetic issues, a couple of cabinet doors scuffed badly in the corners but overall a really nice rig.
If I had a complaint it would be this, who is the guy that designed the bathroom fan? I am average height and have no way of opening the cover and turning this thing on, I would need a step ladder or have to stand on the toilet.
The DW and I had a great laugh along with the gentleman giving the presentation but it does not make any sense putting a fan up that high with no way to open and turn it on. So when the rig goes back for the cabinet doors we will be have a remote control fan installed.

wooby99
01-25-2015, 04:19 AM
We have the 2014 of this model. For the ceiling vent/fan, we used a product called ventstik. It replaces the crank knob with one that has a v-shaped ring attached. Also have a long metal rod to operate the knob and also can push fan button.

GmaPaTime
01-25-2015, 05:08 AM
JohnD.... Besides having the remote when you get that new fan, you,re doing yourself a big favor by replacing that factory fan itself. Those things in the bathrooms are useless and move very little air.

Good luck and enjoy the new camper :)

14george
01-25-2015, 05:40 AM
We got a 240MK I could hardly reach the crank and fan switch.

Fishhawk
01-26-2015, 03:33 AM
JohnD.... Besides having the remote when you get that new fan, you,re doing yourself a big favor by replacing that factory fan itself. Those things in the bathrooms are useless and move very little air.

Good luck and enjoy the new camper :)

X2 on the "enjoy your new camper"

BTW
Steve
Which aftermarket fan did you replace your bath fan with?

Thanks