PDA

View Full Version : New Montana Mountaineer 295RKD

Cape Horn Mike
02-18-2011, 11:59 AM
Hi,

Just wanted to check in and say how much I enjoy reading the Keystonerv forum. My wife and I just moved up from an 2002 Outback 25FB without slides to this new Mountaineer FW with two slides. As with all trailers, there have been a few minor adjustments but all in all a reasonably well built unit. I'll try and post a picture of our rig soon.

antiqfreq
02-19-2011, 04:24 AM
Welcome Mike to you and your wife,

and congrats on your new camper.

Our forum members will be more than happy to assist you with
any questions you may have.

Enjoy!

Jo
:D

carlung1
08-31-2021, 03:14 PM
any advice on batteries care i have a 2004 mountaineer it has two batteries and doesn't seem to charge when towing and takes along time to charge in dry camping the heater wont come on frustrated

wiredgeorge
08-31-2021, 03:25 PM
any advice on batteries care i have a 2004 mountaineer it has two batteries and doesn't seem to charge when towing and takes along time to charge in dry camping the heater wont come on frustrated

carlung1... welcome! Take a minute to go to the UserCP (upper left in black band) Make a signature with year, make and model of your camper and the same for your tow vehicle. Really helps answer your questions with context. I also suggest you post a new thread in the tech forum as it will likely get more response; there are folks here with real skills. The thread you posted to is 10 years old and the original posters probably not going to see it. Anyway, welcome. I have a 2002 Cougar and understand old trailers need TLC! Good luck.

spicercars
09-01-2021, 03:36 AM
Welcome from northern MN.