PDA

View Full Version : She's New and Beautiful!

garyandroslyn927
01-22-2015, 06:28 PM
Hello Keystone Members ~ Well we finally became proud owners of a 2015 Cougar 327RES. Narrowed it down to this floor plan after much deliberation, research and compromise. All I can say is "WE LOVE IT". We were offered a smoking' hot deal on her and couldn't pass it up and a "GREAT" deal on a tow vehicle to boot. Cougar sure knows how to make prospective buyers feel welcome and "at home" judging from the feel and look of the interior of their fifth wheels. She came with the following inclusive packages:

Camping In Style Package - Value Package - Convenience Package - Cougar Package - High Country Package - Polar Plus Package - 4 Point Electric Leveling System - Cougar Remote - Fireplace - L Shaped Sofa and a host of other treats

Have to say the same for the new RAM that we bought also - absolutely gorgeous and super quiet for a diesel cummins. My husband didn't think that I would be a truck girl, but after sitting behind the wheel of that beast I am now official a RAM girl. We are both in our early 50's and hadn't anticipated purchasing a 5th wheel until later on in life, but we were hooked when we happened to have some extra time and stopped by a local RV dealership and stepped into the 327RES. It had a "trendy" interior, was roomy (we have no children), wonderful amenities with all the bells and whistles and was a perfect fit for the two of us and Jasper (our 1 yr. old Entlebucher - from the Bermese Family).

We own a 2008 Trailmanor 2720SL which will continue to be a wonderful addition to our family as well as a trusted and extremely reliable and versatile hard-side popup trailer for use in those remote and secluded tight spots. However, after realizing that we would want something with more room and luxury without being over-the-top "glam" we settled on pursuing the Cougar and we are extremely happy with our choice.

We are planning a 4 week camping trip at the end of May of this year with another longer 2 month trip at the end of August of this year to see how we would fair over a longer period of time. Should we have any questions or concerns we will look forward to posting and receiving, I am quite sure, valuable responses and consult. We also received the Weber Q40RVKIT (Weber 1400) electric grill to boot! Everyone happy camping and take care on the roads .... "bouncey::hpyclp:

chuckster57
01-22-2015, 06:38 PM
Welcome to the forum :wlcm:

And congrats on your new RV. Sounds like your going to really enjoy it.

JoePK
01-22-2015, 07:28 PM
Very nice trailer. We also graduated from a 2006 Trailmanor 2720. It was very reliable and many good memories. We own a Cougar 28RLS now and love it too. Have fun in the new one!!

mom2budnbug
01-22-2015, 09:39 PM
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy yourselves!

JimQ
01-23-2015, 01:37 AM
:wlcm: Welcome to the forum. I love your enthusiasm. Sounds like you two have a plan and are going to really enjoy yourselves!! Congrats!!

Wing-in-it
01-23-2015, 04:50 AM
Sweet & welcome from Virginia!

:wlcm:

byrdr1
01-23-2015, 05:46 AM
Enjoy that 327RES. It is a nice floor plan.
randy

GmaPaTime
01-23-2015, 07:26 AM
:wlcm: from Virginia

Enjoy it to the utmost :)

GaryWT
01-23-2015, 09:49 AM
Congrats and enjoy. Sounds like you are in for some great times.

sourdough
01-24-2015, 09:04 AM
:wlcm: to the forum!! Sounds like you've got a plan.....now, go have a lot of fun!