PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland RV Show

scuba0331
01-08-2015, 01:37 PM
Anyone else going to the RV show in Cleveland this week? Its a great show. My wife and our camping friends plan on spending most of Saturday there. If you've not been there come check it out!

http://www.ohiorvshow.com/

koko
01-09-2015, 10:29 AM
Nothing greater than a good RV show. We like to go to make sure we didn't make a purchase mistake - just for fun!

byrdr1
01-09-2015, 01:30 PM
Just went to the NCRVD show in Greensboro, nc.
It was OK had 12 or more dealers there. but I can see the camping bug is hitting first time buyers, lots and lots of TTs. very few popups and several 5ers. They also had the popup/out made by the NASA engineer. Cricket I think was its name.. pretty neat idea but they were priced in the mid 20s..Just as cheap to buy a smaller TT..
all the 5ers were high end while it seems the TT were entry level or next step and of course you had to big DP rigs. Did not even go in one of those.
the only thing I found that I would have even considered trading for was the new forest river XLR 420AMP toyhauler with custom blue stripe paint job. now that was SWEET.. but that would mean I would have to have a new dually wheel tow rig too.. :(
enjoy your shop but don't buy weekend.
randy