PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

JustinHall
01-05-2015, 06:56 PM
My name is Justin and I recently purchased a 2007 Cougar 302RLDS (Bumper Pull) from a very nice older couple here in Oklahoma. I've been crawling through it with a fine tooth comb and so far I've only had issues out of the furnace (Suburban sf30f). I'll post some pics of my new home away from home as soon as I can. Look forward to speaking with you all!

chuckster57
01-05-2015, 07:23 PM
Welcome to the forum :wlcm:

KanTC
01-05-2015, 08:44 PM
:wlcm: Justin, and congrats on your new-to-you Cougar. Pull up a seat & join the conversations.
Terri, the Chevy co-pilot :)

Kristi
01-06-2015, 06:26 AM
:wlcm: from just down the road a ways. Congrats! Hope you get all the kinks worked out so you guys can get out & enjoy your Cougar! Your gonna need that furnace if you're camping this week.. BRRR!

sourdough
01-07-2015, 09:24 AM
:wlcm: to the forum from W TX!! By the time you check it all out the weather will start to warm.....I hope!

JustinHall
01-07-2015, 06:35 PM
Got a really awesome mobile rv repair team out to the trailer (in 10 degree weather) and found out that a mouse had unfortunately found its way into the squirrel cage and busted it...which busted my heaters functionality! lol!

No sweat. Hope to have the squirrel cage replaced in the next few days (if we can find the parts soon). In the meantime I went ahead and winterized for the next few days. We are in a terrible cold snap.

Thanks guys!