PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Camphost
01-02-2015, 09:38 PM
Greetings to All,

I am new to the site and wanted to introduce myself, my name is Pat. My family is long time RV enthusiasts, we have been camping since I was a small child. We currently own a 2009 Keystone Fuzion 403, new to us in October 2013.

Over the last 20 years we have owned many different RV's. A 30' Fifth wheel trailer, a 32' fifth wheel toyhauler with a bedroom slide, a 40' class A Diesel pusher with three slides, and a 34' toyhauler tow behind trailer. Each one has been great, as well as limiting. Our family has grown in age and toys, we once all rode quads, then transitioned into a four seat sand car, with some quads, then a RZR and a Teryx, and now just a four seat Teryx. As our lives have changed, we have tried to meet the challenges with the perfect fitting RV. Now that my wife and I look forward to sending our kids to college, one each year for the next four years, we will once again be searching for a perfect RV fit sometime in the near future.

I look forward to the experiences and valued opinions of the members of this site.

Greetings to All.

Festus2
01-02-2015, 09:58 PM
:wlcm: to the forum and hope that you will share your many years of camping experience and expertise with our members.

GaryWT
01-03-2015, 05:37 AM
Welcome and enjoy as the nest empties.

theasphaltrv'er
01-03-2015, 08:03 AM
“Yá’át’ééh abiní” ... & :wlcm: to the forum.