PDA

View Full Version : 14 Fuzion 342 question/issue

socalhd
12-26-2014, 04:08 PM
About a month ago we put 5k down on a new 14 Fuzion 342.There was some theft repairs needing done by the Dealer and we were wanting to wait until January to buy anyway.
Today we stopped by the dealership to check on the status of repairs. I found it in the back 40 of their lot and did a walk around. Could not get inside to evaluate repairs, but something caught my eye on the outside. I am absolutely sure this rig had a Mor ride suspension on it and saw it when I checked the dates on the tires. Today I see the Mor ride is no longer there and it just has the standard cast hanger.
I don't have any photos or documents to prove this. We have not taken possession or done final sale of this rig but to me this is a deal breaker. My sales rep is on vacation and wont be back until the first week in January.
Not sure why they would remove it unless they are trying to get me to pay for that as an upgrade.
Truthfully I thought the Mor Ride was a Standard feature

chuckster57
12-26-2014, 04:37 PM
I can't speak for any other dealer, but I can't imagine they would pay the tech to remove a factory installed suspension.
From what I could find, the mor ryde is standard for 2015, so maybe a call to Keystone would be better than calling the salesperson. Its not uncommon for a dealer to move a sold unit off the "line" and if they are waiting for parts, park it in the "back 40". Your salesperson will most likely not know anything more than what's written on the flyer...

JRTJH
12-26-2014, 04:42 PM
Hmmmmmmm.... I also thought the Mor-ryde suspension system was "standard" on the Fuzion, but apparently it wasn't on the 2014 models. It is standard on the 2015 models (but that doesn't help you much).

Here is the link to the 2014 Brochure. I couldn't find any reference to Mor-ryde in it. http://www.keystonerv.com/media/857568/fuzion_12pgbrochure_dec2013_lowres.pdf

It is, however, listed as standard equipment on all of the 2015 models. http://www.keystonerv.com/fuzion/

socalhd
12-28-2014, 11:11 AM
I spoke to another Dealer yesterday. Mor-Ryde is Standard.
So I guess my next question is: Has anyone reading these posts taken delivery of a 14 Fuzion 342? Does it or does it not have Mor-Ryde?
With the 6 point leveling system R&R is really not that difficult. Just trying to figure out Why.

matandjen
12-28-2014, 01:01 PM
We have a 2014 390 and Mor/Ryde was not even an option for us when we got it.

JRTJH
12-28-2014, 03:56 PM
socalhd,

Mor Ryde was not an option, nor was it standard equipment on the 2014 models. I wouldn't accuse the dealer of something as underhanded as scavenging from an RV to make an extra profit by reselling parts that he took off of it back to you. Especially when all the documentation indicates that it wasn't even available on last year's models.

BeaverRZR
12-29-2014, 05:36 PM
socalhd,

Mor Ryde was not an option, nor was it standard equipment on the 2014 models. I wouldn't accuse the dealer of something as underhanded as scavenging from an RV to make an extra profit by reselling parts that he took off of it back to you. Especially when all the documentation indicates that it wasn't even available on last year's models.

My 342 is a 2013 Model and Mor Ryde wasn't offered that year

socalhd
01-06-2015, 04:27 PM
Well as I said, I cant prove it was on there and I respectfully discussed my concern with the dealer. Because this is an important upgrade for me. We are having the Mor/Ryde put on. Dealer is giving me a fair price to do this.
We looked at so many units I may be mistaken. Interesting that the Keystone Raptors have it.
Oh well its only money, right.