PDA

View Full Version : New Sprindale Member

BlueThunder34
12-23-2014, 04:47 AM
Hi All,

We are proud new owners of a 2015 Springdale 240BHWE. Can't wait to take it and out and start creating memories with the family! Its hard to buy and then have to put it away in storage for the next few months until spring comes!:(

sourdough
12-23-2014, 03:28 PM
:wlcm: to the forum from W TX!! It will be tough having just bought it to just look at it wishing....but, spend the time between now and then getting it outfitted like you want, go out and spend the day in it etc. It seems to make it a little better for us.

GaryWT
12-23-2014, 04:09 PM
Congrats and good luck. Start your countdown clock, spring will get here...

We always spend the winter gathering campground info and planning our trips.

cabinfever
12-24-2014, 08:44 AM
Welcome and congrats!!

GmaPaTime
12-24-2014, 10:00 AM
:wlcm: from Virginia

theasphaltrv'er
12-25-2014, 05:44 AM
:wlcm: to the forum

koko
12-31-2014, 10:33 AM
For some reason, the last three campers we have owned were purchased just at the end of the camping season. It's very painful. I'd spend the winter just before I fell asleep each night picturing our new trailer sitting in the perfect camping spot. I guess, as they say, half the excitement is in the waiting.

Woodsrider
12-31-2014, 02:32 PM
Don't wait. Get out there now! Where abouts in WA. are you? There are some good campgrounds open year round where you can do a good shake-down trip and make a list of anything that may need warranty attention. Then you can get it taken care of before the peak season.
Are you storing it on your own property?

Edited to add: GO HAWKS!!

BlueThunder34
12-31-2014, 02:59 PM
Don't wait. Get out there now! Where abouts in WA. are you? There are some good campgrounds open year round where you can do a good shake-down trip and make a list of anything that may need warranty attention. Then you can get it taken care of before the peak season.
Are you storing it on your own property?

Edited to add: GO HAWKS!!

We are in Pierce County Washington. Unfortunately we live in an HOA neighborhood so we have to pay $50 a month to store it:banghead: (next house will be on land so no HOAs to worry about) Good idea taking it out before a long trip!

SEAHAWKS!!!!!

notanlines
12-31-2014, 03:55 PM
The best way to get a rise out of the neighbors is to back your trailer into the driveway, open all slides, and then put a sign by the curb that says "room for rent." :D

Woodsrider
12-31-2014, 07:37 PM
We are in Pierce County Washington. Unfortunately we live in an HOA neighborhood so we have to pay $50 a month to store it:banghead: (next house will be on land so no HOAs to worry about) Good idea taking it out before a long trip!

SEAHAWKS!!!!!

I'm in south King County. Depending on where you are exactly, I'd suggest you take it out to Kanskat Palmer SP, or one of the Tacoma Power parks. Kanaskat is first come first serve until Memorial Day, its a smaller park with only about 24 power sights and no water hook ups but its close and less than 15 miles from Enumclaw, so if you forget something you cant do with out, its right up the road. We've spent a lot of weekends there on a spur of the moment trip. Sometimes I get sick on Friday and the best remedy is three days of isolation. ;)

GmaPaTime
12-31-2014, 07:56 PM
I like your style "notanlines" :D

BlueThunder34
01-01-2015, 01:36 PM
The best way to get a rise out of the neighbors is to back your trailer into the driveway, open all slides, and then put a sign by the curb that says "room for rent." :D

LOL! I just about spilt my beer reading that one! :D That would definitely get a rise out of them.