PDA

View Full Version : That annoying beeping!

Steve S
12-18-2014, 07:02 AM
So every morning I nuke my coffee, while I'm doing that I'm brushing my teeth and putting the dishes away. So when the nuke machine is done it keeps beeping to tell me that the coffee is done and it drives me nuts!:dizzy:
Does anyone know how to disconnect the beeping thing:confused:

hankaye
12-18-2014, 07:24 AM
Steve S, Howdy;

I find that opening the door and removing the item helps .... :banghead:
Happy Holidays.

hankaye

Javi
12-18-2014, 07:30 AM
You microwave coffee...???

GaryWT
12-18-2014, 07:31 AM
I'll go with hankaye (although Javi makes a great point), remove item from the unit and all is good. The 3 beeps when it is forst done is designed to clear the rays before you open the door so I am told. The rest of the beeps are for those uf us that are forgetful that we cooked something lol. Guessing that they cannot be shut off, the panel is most likely not layed out that way.

Festus2
12-18-2014, 08:25 AM
Steve -
The stresses and strains of the Christmas season must be getting to you, Steve. Let's face it - "beeping" is a part of your life - so you'd better get used to it.

Don't do your seatbelt up? Beep, beep. Clothes in dryer finished their cycle? Beep, beep. Turkey in the oven done? Beep, beep. Message on your iPhone? Beep, beep. The list is endless and relentless. You can't escape those "annoying beeps" so deal with them!

Gotta run ........ my smoke alarm is beeping!!!! :eek: :eek:

hankpage
12-18-2014, 08:51 AM
Steve, Maybe there is an option similar to a GPS and you can change the "BEEP" to a sexy female voice saying "Stevey, Honey, I'm getting cold."
http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=299&pictureid=1408 Hank

Steve S
12-18-2014, 09:17 AM
You microwave coffee...???

Yes Javi I have the coffee maker set for 2 am while I'm sleeping as I hate listening to it drip! lol!

I'll go with hankaye (although Javi makes a great point), remove item from the unit and all is good. The 3 beeps when it is forst done is designed to clear the rays before you open the door so I am told. The rest of the beeps are for those uf us that are forgetful that we cooked something lol. Guessing that they cannot be shut off, the panel is most likely not layed out that way.

So the rays could kill me if I open the door before the beeping stops? lol

Steve -
The stresses and strains of the Christmas season must be getting to you, Steve. Let's face it - "beeping" is a part of your life - so you'd better get used to it.

Don't do your seatbelt up? Beep, beep. Clothes in dryer finished their cycle? Beep, beep. Turkey in the oven done? Beep, beep. Message on your iPhone? Beep, beep. The list is endless and relentless. You can't escape those "annoying beeps" so deal with them!

Gotta run ........ my smoke alarm is beeping!!!! :eek: :eek:

Dammit Festus2 now you really have me thinking!

Steve, Maybe there is an option similar to a GPS and you can change the "BEEP" to a sexy female voice saying "Stevey, Honey, I'm getting cold."
http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=299&pictureid=1408 Hank

Hmmmmm....maybe I can get my sexy wife to say beep beep when things are done! lol! Funny as she says that the nuke machine is too quite and she can't hear it till it beeps:)
I'm starting to think that I better put the hammer away. lol

JRTJH
12-18-2014, 09:21 AM
Hmmmmm....maybe I can get my sexy wife to say beep beep when things are done! lol! Funny as she says that the nuke machine is too quite and she can't hear it till it beeps:)
I'm starting to think that I better put the hammer away. lol

Yes, Steve, maybe you'd "best leave well enough alone". With your luck, you could wind up selecting the male voice (like on the GPS) and have your sexy wife using the microwave more than anticipated......

GaryWT
12-18-2014, 11:29 AM
Drips, beeps, sexy voices and all, not sure anything is going to get better for you. Does your truck beep when you hook up? If you think about it, there is no place to hide.

JoePK
12-18-2014, 02:09 PM
Sometimes that annoying beep isn't enough to remove the item. My wife warmed up her coffee and left it in the MW. I didn't find it until we got home. Luckily the mug was still upright and barely spilled any coffee.

BulletOwner1
12-18-2014, 03:15 PM
I just remove the batteries from my hearing aids :D !

Steve S
12-19-2014, 11:16 AM
And this is why I love this forum, I get wonderful advice:p:)
Here's my wonderful wife that says put the hammer away! And here's me who's thinking about a bigger hammer! lol:D

SAABDOCTOR
12-19-2014, 11:50 AM
Joe pk you were reading my beepin mind.:d

SAABDOCTOR
12-19-2014, 11:58 AM
SO IF Your luck is like mine.. switch over the the sexy voice. Steve sweetie you coffee is nice and hot come and get it. Steve your coffeee is getting cold darling push my buttons and i'll make it hot for you.. Ok steve sweet heart the coffee is cold are you coming to get or just wasteing my TIME? OK BUDDY GET THIS COFFFEE OR EALSE! HEY YOU I AUTO LOCKED THE OVEN DOOR NOW LETS SEE YOU GET AT THE F&^87T7 CUP OF COFFEE! PUTS. That would be the way it would go i'll stick with the beeping!:banghead:

Steve S
12-19-2014, 12:40 PM
Update!:surprise: Darla went online and found a code to punch in to kill the beep!:thewave: Now I just have to listen to all her annoying text noises as she has a different one for everyone!:eek: