PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty getting Replacement Windows from Keystone.

DLandis838
12-16-2014, 11:33 AM
After an attempted break-in to our 2013 Cougar, we took it back to the dealer for repairs. That was on October 9th. After first shipping all the wrong items, Keystone seems unable to ship the correct large slide-out window. Is anyone else experiencing this from Keystone or am I just getting the run-around from the dealer?

GaryWT
12-16-2014, 11:40 AM
Hard to say, have heard it both ways, hard to get the right parts but some dealers are a lot better than others. Good luck, hope they get it right soon for you.

wooby99
12-16-2014, 12:29 PM
We had bought a Cougar 337FLS and upon inspection the big window in the dining area would not close. The dealer said that they had to order a whole new window. That was October 27. The dealer keeps changing the date it is supposed to come in. So the window has to come from the manufacturer, then to keystone, and then gets shipped to the dealer. We are also waiting for the hide-a-bed which was on the invoice, but got a regular loveseat. So I feel your frustration.

wahoonc
12-16-2014, 02:41 PM
I have yet to figure out just how they provide repair parts...

I asked for pricing on three of pieces of interior panels for my 2015 Coleman. I want one of the cabinet color, one of the wall panel and one of the ceiling panel, 7 months ago! I have yet to get any price or even if it is available. So far I have managed to do some creative swapping in concealed places to get what I need. This ain't a friggin' NASA rocketship y'all.:banghead:

The lack of parts apparently is a major issue when it comes to warranty work too.:rolleyes:

Aaron :cool: