PDA

View Full Version : keystone stepped up

laidback
02-11-2011, 04:27 PM
Had real issue with the frame on 09 copper canyon flexing bad cracked side wall from slide to roof seams on bottom of unit opened up when hooked to truck. Had camping world do 2 repaires then had lippert come to sc still no fix. Am waiting for a new 2011 cougar 318 SAB to be delivered next week as a replacement. at no cost. They stand behind the product.

2011 keystone
02-11-2011, 07:35 PM
Sorry to here you had problems. But very glad to here keystone IS standing behind there product.

jerseyphil
02-12-2011, 10:35 AM
Had real issue with the frame on 09 copper canyon flexing bad cracked side wall from slide to roof seams on bottom of unit opened up when hooked to truck. Had camping world do 2 repaires then had lippert come to sc still no fix. Am waiting for a new 2011 cougar 318 SAB to be delivered next week as a replacement. at no cost. They stand behind the product.

Wow! I, too, am glad Keystone stepped up.
I bought my 2011 Cougar 318SAB October, 2010. Although I haven't officially gone camping with it yet, the DW and I camped in the driveway for 10 days to familiarize ourselves with it. Then we put it in storage for the Winter.
It is a great unit. Love the floorplan. Everything worked on it. Only 1 extremely minor issue, a piece of molding separated at a corner. A little Elmer's glue fixed that.
Enjoy your new Cougar.

Phil

Pennsylvaniasprinter
02-25-2011, 08:44 PM

Lucky you!!!! Glad to hear you got a nice response. I hope they stand behind the product that is sitting in my yard right now....at least there is hope.

LI Happy amper
05-02-2011, 10:12 AM
Glad to hear Keystone stepped up for you. They also just authorized a replacement for my 2010 Keystone Alpine 3500RE with a 2012 Keystone Alpine 3500RE at no cost. I too had flexing on the sidewall. My Alpine went back to the Keystone repair shop at the Keystone factory in Indiana for repairs on the sidewall and other issues that needed to be fixed in November. I finally got it back April 14. I went on vacation on April 15 and when I got there I noticed the sidewall had seperated again. Thats when my dealer contacted Keystone and Keystone authorized a full replacement after the Keystone engineers looked at the photos of the damge and realized it will always be a problem. I could not be happier the way the whole situation was handeled at Keystone. Everyone was very nice the whole way through this situation.