PDA

View Full Version : Thermaheat tank heating pads

Tatry
12-10-2014, 07:45 PM
I have installed three thermaheat pads on my tanks. Did not even think about checking if they work. Closed the underbelly, upgraded the converter and finished all connections to a wall switch. Surprise, only one of them works. Went to the "manual" to seek a contact info. It is none existent. Nothing comes up through an online search. Called the phone number on a warranty card, got transferred few times and ended leaving a message. Nobody called back. Called the rv wholesaler who I bought it from and asked for the info to claim warranty on the item. Promised to call back, nothing. Made me so upset. Ended up ordering three new pads from Ultraheat, one is as much as three from Therma heat but it also has a double more watts and hopefully better reliability, my question is: does enybody have an info who manufactures Thermaheat pads? It would be much appreciated , Love to have a chat with them. Shouldn't bought this cheap stuff anyway, have a feeling that they are Chinese knockoffs of Ultraheat

JRTJH
12-10-2014, 08:02 PM
The parent company is LaSalle Bristol.

Contact information for their Corporate Headquarters:

601 County Road 17, Elkhart, IN 46516
Phone 574-295-4400 / 1-800-718-7187

Welcome to the forum and good luck getting some action from them.

Tatry
12-11-2014, 03:28 AM
Thanks a lot

geo
12-11-2014, 07:37 AM
Tatry -
As you can see in the sticky at the top of this section, I used Ultraheat. I was very pleased with them. You do want to follow the instructions on installation.

Ron