PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Outback 31 KFW Sydney Edition

ediggity
11-13-2014, 09:40 AM
Hi... We purchased this trailer earlier in the year and absolutely love it. It's our 4th RV and by far our favorite for quality, look, layout, and function. We always camp with another family (4 adults, 2 kids total), and that family is moving out of the state, so we don't need a trailer this big. We are going to down size into something in the 23-26 foot range. Also selling my Ford F350 diesel as it's primary purpose was as a tow vehicle. We hate to see the fifth wheel go... but it's just too big for my wife and I with our 3 year old. We didn't use the cargo area for dirtbikes or ATVs... we used it for the grill, bicycles, chairs, ez-up, etc.

Here is the Craigslist ad with all details. Body is excellent and everything works great inside and out. The only thing wrong with it is the decals are peeling on one side. Happens to all RVs I guess.

Price Reduced from $21,900 $19,900 OR BEST OFFER. I am willing to come down on the price for transport costs or even meet you 1/2 way somewhere if that helps.

CL ad has more details: http://losangeles.cr...4725776986.html

Please PM if interested...

Thanks - Edwin

ediggity
11-13-2014, 09:41 AM
Few more pics.

ediggity
11-13-2014, 09:45 AM
Few more plus NADA Guides value without adding any options...