PDA

View Full Version : Ordered!!

JohnD
11-09-2014, 06:12 AM
Ordered our 2015 Cougar337fls yesterday, moving on from our TT. Any other owners?, would like to here what you think.

mikebrls
11-09-2014, 06:19 AM
Not an owner but Congrats on the new rig :)

Javi
11-09-2014, 06:42 AM
We really liked the 337FLS and almost went that way, but decided the 333MKS fit us better. I thought the living room on the 337FLS was a great feature and the big TV was cool.

larry337
11-09-2014, 02:29 PM
Congrats! Have the same model on order too. We pick it up Dec 15th.

sherri330
11-12-2014, 04:31 PM
Congrats on your new purchase! Just bought a 2014 Cougar 33RES TT this year. Looked up your new model and must say, I'm still a little jealous :). Seriously though, we love our Cougar. It has the High Country package. Looks great and we love all the features Keystone has added. Best of luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

msp2jxr
11-13-2014, 01:18 PM
We have a 337 fls and have been very happy with it. I really like the high window above the kitchen since it does let light in, and the trailer is a little on the dark side. And no more driving the trailer on boards and off again when not level. That is my favorite feature. I must state I have not been able to get the leveling system to return to hook up height. I have been wondering if something is not right with the panel. I keep trying different things and still no luck even after following the directions. I may end up taking it back to the dealer for that. I did install the surge/voltage protector. I ended up installing it under the kitchen sink to the cabinet wall. I also installed a surge tank on the water system to keep if from cycling as much. Did that when I installed the RV kit. I am still a little surprised that the High Country package does not include a winterizing kit. We only got to use it twice this year but my wife and I are looking forward to using it a lot next summer. I hope you enjoy yours trouble free...

wooby99
11-14-2014, 02:10 PM
We just bought 2014 Keystone Cougar 337 fls. Waiting for the dealer to fix a few things and get the hide-a-bed. My wife loves the front living setup.