PDA

View Full Version : Laredo front cap fading

BadDogWillie
11-04-2014, 10:11 AM
Yes I have the fading problem and it just started right after the (tx) warranty went out. I was really concerned about the fix. We had also bought an extended warranty for the RV wshich helped in no way. Our warranty was about 6 to 8 months out.

I sent email with pictures to the service department. They said they would let me know. Well, about 5 weeks went by and I finally got message that it wold be fixed by Keystone at no cost to me. Thesy are painting the front cap and replacing the decal.

Finnaly!!!

J&A
11-04-2014, 12:32 PM
Yes I have the fading problem and it just started right after the (tx) warranty went out. I was really concerned about the fix. We had also bought an extended warranty for the RV wshich helped in no way. Our warranty was about 6 to 8 months out.

I sent email with pictures to the service department. They said they would let me know. Well, about 5 weeks went by and I finally got message that it wold be fixed by Keystone at no cost to me. Thesy are painting the front cap and replacing the decal.

Finnaly!!!

Congratulations on getting your issue resolved by Keystone. You're going to like the painted finish a lot better. You saved somewhere between $1,600 and $2,200 and your rig will look great for a long time if done properly.

Happy camping!

Sduff
11-05-2014, 02:35 PM
This seems to be an issue with the brown cap supplier to Keystone. I sent pictures to my dealership and they have it now to be repainted. Mine wasn't the first and most likely will not be the last. :)